Saturday 9 October 2010

Better late than never :)

Here is my first blog post!!! I wanted to start blogging from time immemorial :D, well its bit exagerrating but I did wanted to start blogging ever since I started my engineering. thts almost a decade now :) but finally here im with my first post. So the saying Better late then never!!! Initally, thats when I was college kid I wanted to blog on tech stuff and now… that's after 6 years of college I have lost interest with techie things... guess its all coz of amount of time i spend on coding in office. People write about their passion, now tech stuffs are more of work than passion for me... 

so what should I write about? 
From past few years I have been travelling a lot and it has become my passion... I have been enjoying travelling more than anything else... so obviously when I thought about blogging, first thing that came to my mind now was travelogue… so here it goes… 

My blogs will be mainly on my travel experience… in between I will also try to write about anything interesting around me J

No comments:

Post a Comment